The best store builder by ShopFactory powers D-5. All-in one store builder and eCommerce software.
Terms & Conditions
- The prices included in the lists are for unsold goods, and are subject to currency and market fluctuations. All goods sold by weight are invoiced at the relevant price per kilo.
- Elio Importing Ltd. reserves the right to correct any market orders due to errors in ommision or inacuracy's. Not all products are exactly as illustrated, some variations may occur although the percentage is slight, our accruacy has been used in the highest capability of our workmanship.
- Unless otherwise advised in writing the prices charged will be those ruling at the time of the acceptance of order.
- All invoices are due for payment on delivery of the goods or subject to contractual agreements. Title of the goods will only be passed upon full payment being received by ELIO IMPORTING Limited. A finance charge may be applied to overdue accounts.
- Any default in payment may result in closure of the account and/or in legal action being taken without notice.
- The goods must be thoroughly checked on arrival and a clear signature must be given to carriers. We are not responsible for all losses, damage or deterioration occurring after delivery has been made to the point of delivery nominated by the customer. Any shortage or breakage must be specified on the receiving note and countersigned by our carrier or delivery driver.
- Claims regarding the quality or the condition of the goods shall not be accepted unless made in writing within 3 working days of delivery. Late claims will not be accepted.
- The natural weight loss of products is borne by the consignee.
- Goods requiring refrigeration must be stored in accordance with the temperature shown on the product.
- For goods dIspatched by Courier or Shipping Contractors, the cost of transport and the relevant VAT will be added to the net amount of the invoice. For further information and/or to apply for an account, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our shipping fee does not include any duties, tariffs, or taxes, your country may charge upon delivery. These fees may be excessive and may even exceed the amount of our invoice. We have no way of knowing the amount of these fees in advance. You will be solely responsible for all customs fees. Once we ship your order you cannot refuse delivery of the shipment for any reason. If the shipment is refused or you refuse to pay these fees upon delivery you will be charged for all returned shipping fees, taxes, and customs charges